I know there’s mixed emotions going around especially now regarding everything that’s going on with the world but always remember things could be worse... Your mind is a powerful thing, so just try to remain positive and think about the positive outcome of all of this instead of the negative.
1. Use this time to get lots of rest. Me, I’ve gotten more rest than I ever have in the past two weeks than in my whole life ..so sleep is taking care of the body, which is very important in this type of situation
2. Be thankful for the orders of high-end heels that you are getting instead of the ones that you’re not. If you are a business, some money is better than no money.
3. If you have been laid off from your job, I understand it’s frustrating and very stressful, but use this time to maybe create something or start something that you can use to flourish on your own who’s to say going back to the job is going to be a good thing. This could be the time to start your own business. Maybe it’s God‘s way of saying you don’t need to work for anyone anymore.
4. At home workouts can be very challenging but needed for me. I was going to hot yoga so much I forgot what it felt like to actually work out for real, so this is personally challenging for my body.
5. Find ways to reinvent your business. I've been getting more work done now than all year. It really gives me time to go over things that I need to fix and things that I need to improve on.
6. Catch up with your friends and family on a daily basis instead of calling them once a year. Call them every day and keep this habit even after the lockdown is over. 6. Catch up on all your favorite shows and movies. I watched more TV in the last two weeks than I ever have God knows when, and it feels amazing.
7. If you’re single, download every single dating app and start communicating with people. You never know, you might find your next boyfriend or girlfriend. Right now it’s going to force you to communicate like the 90s love stories we all miss.
8. Stay connected or reconnect with your spirituality. Pray and read the Bible!
9. We got this! Stay focused; don’t let this temporary situation determine the rest of your 2020. -JESSICA RICH
If you are looking for the best luxury high heels, our online shoe shop has got your needs covered. From pumps to platforms, these high-end heels will have you looking your best no matter where you go. Order online today!